Types of Live Chat on Cams.com
For the viewers, they only see:
- Free live chat – no nudity is allowed in free live chat. It’s more like a tease chat, a coming attraction before the viewers commit to a pay chat.
- Nude chat – viewers pay a per-minute fee to watch your show. And you have to be nude at all times.
If they want to proceed, they need to either go Party chat or real 1-to-1 private chat.
From the model’s point of view, it’s much more complicated.
When a model broadcast, she has to choose between:
- Free live chat – the non-nude free chat
- Nude chat – model has to be nude
- Tipping chat – model can be nude and earns tips. When you choose this, you won’t be listed in cams.com’s Free-live-chat or Nude-chat. You will be shown on Stripshow.com instead. Don’t ask me why…
But there are actually 6 types of live chat on Cams.com which you have to set the price. They are:
- Nude chat – All members can see and they pay a per-minute fee.
- Party chat – it’s more like a group chat which multiple viewers pay the per-minute fee.
- Private chat – a real one-to-one pay chat.
- Voyeur chat – viewers pay a per-minute fee to peek at your party chat. He can’t see any text or hear any sound.
- Fan club Party chat – discounted price of party chat for your fan club member. It has to be at least 10% cheaper than your party chat price.
- Fan club Private chat – discounted price of private chat for your fan club member. It has to be at least a 10% discount off your standard party chat price.
Yes, there are more.
- Happy Hour – Viewers pay $0.99 for Nude Chat. Models have to opt-in to this option in the Control Panel under Pricing. Once the models have opted in, her chatroom will be listed at the top of the who’s online page during off-peak hour, or what they call Happy Hour – from 3:00 – 6:00 A.M. PST from Monday to Thursday.
- Cam2cam – You may encourage your fan to start cam-2-cam both in your free live chat or private chat. Viewers pay $0.99/min. Some extra money without much effort. 😉