What is Cams.com
Started in 1999, it used to call CumTV. Their slogan was, “That’s why you bought a computer” and already had about 100 girls online.
Later on, they spent an awful lot to get this domain cams.com and started to direct cumtv’s traffic to it, and it stayed like that.
Q: Do you know that cams.com was the official live cam chat site for the Penthouse?
Q: How much is a credit or token?
A: They don’t use credit or token. You tip or pay for the shows in USD like every day life so it’s easy to understand and no conversion of “how much is 30 credits/min”.
- Do I need a credit card to join?
- How to sign up as viewer and is it safe?
- Any discounts or bonus?
- How many different membership and which one is the best deal?
- Is there a limit on how much I spend each day? Yes, there is. Details here.
- Any Cam2cam in cams.com? Yes, and it’s one of the best.
- How to register as a model in cams.com
- Different types of broadcasting
- Broadcasting tips and facts
Pros and Cons of Cams.com
1. Pricing is straightforward. Everything from tipping to recorded shows or nude shows are charged in USD. You don’t have to convert or think something like “30 credits/min means $2.59/min”.
2. Free chat has no nudity so there is a lot less freeloaders and “beg-gers” than other sites which may have hundreds or thousands of viewers all waiting for the free nude show.
3. Cam2cam (what is cam-to-cam) – non-free viewers can all “send” their broadcast to the models. You don’t have to ask if the models want to see you or not any more. And it’s not restricted to private show onyly. Details here.
No free hardcore shows. The models in “free non-nude chat” will challenge the limits of the rules as far as they can but it’s still not completely naked. Hands will be covering the bare boobs and there IS a string between those lovely buttocks. If you want free hardcore stuff, go to Flirt4free or Chaturbate.
1 thought on “What is Cams.com”
I need some tokens please because I’m poor that’s all my dreeams