How much does 1 Flirt4Free credit cost?
Ans: A viewer typically pays around USD1 for 9 credits so its USD0.11 for 1 credit. But as always, you can discount if you buy in bulk. According to their site, it is:
- 90 credits for $10 (ie. 9 credits for $1 or $0.11 each F4F credit))
- 225 credits for $25 (ie. 9 credits for $1 or $0.11 per credit)
- 500 credits for $50 plus 50 credits FREE (ie. 11 credits for $1 or $0.09/credit)
- 1,000 credits for $100 plus 150 credits FREE (ie. 11.5 credit for $1 or $0.087/credit)
- 2,625 credits for $250 plus 375 credits FREE (ie. 12 credits for $1 or $0.083/credit)
- 5,500 credits for $500 plus 1000 credits FREE (ie. 13 credits for $1 or $0.077/credit)
Not so good deal
Notice though, you don’t get these rates if you use their “Auto-Reload” option.
- 225 credits for $25 (9 credits for $1, same as above)
- 400 credits for $45 (8.89 credits for $1, worst deal!)
- 450 credits for $50 (9 credits for $1, 50 credits less than normal package)
- 1,000 credits for $100 (10 credits for $1, 50 credits less than normal package)
What’s the best way?
If I were you, I will buy the normal package most of the time. Possibility buy in big bulk to get a good price then move most of the credits into my Virtual Bank so that they are easily transferred to my wallet which is where all expenses deduct from. Use the Auto-reload smallest package only as a backup when I really don’t want to divert my attention to top up the wallet. (Feeling lost about Virtual Bank and Wallet? It’s a good feature. See my post here for more info.)
Be a VIP of F4F
By the way, 30 days VIP membership cost $39.95 and you will get 150 credits that worth $16.67 if you buy $10 at a time.
Or you can pay $49.95 to be the VIP and get extra 300 credits (ie. $10 for extra 150 credits which is a very good deal compare with normal top-up give you 90 credits only).
Not sure if the VIP membership is for you? Check out my post about their VIP membership here!