Stripchat fills that gap
Want to watch girls broadcasting in public? Or something slightly extreme like fisting herself? And you find that most cam sites won’t approve of these? It is true. All sex chat cam sites have their own baseline, some are stricter than the others. It seems that Stripchat is there to fill those gaps and pushing that limit.
When I first looked at Stripchat, I noticed that it combines features from various big sites so that what Bongacams, Cam4 or Chaturbate have, they have them too. No matter you want cam2cam, peek in her private show, watch her being naughty in the office or in public places, Stripchat has it too.
- Invisible mode: We know that Bongacams has invisible mode such that visitors can go into the chatroom without showing his username on the list of users. It’s perfect for voyeurers. Stripchat has it too but it’s limited for gold membership. The model only sees the number of invisible visitors in her room but don’t know who.
- Watch her in public: Yes, Stripchat allows broadcasting in public, provided that no unregistered people appear in the broadcast. It was a thing a few years ago with Livejasmin and Chaturbate. People broadcast in libraries and their back gardens. (See my post about broadcasting in public here). Though it got more and more objections as non-registered people do get to appear on the screen. So Chaturbate has decided to prohibit models broadcast in public, not even a set in the studio to pretend she’s in public. Bongacams, however, has provided a mobile app for the model to broadcast anywhere she feels fit.
- VR cam: We know VR is coming. Is VR cam going to be the next standard? If the models have a VR camera, she has the option to broadcast the VR way. By this means, it is not just the visitors get to watch her life-like, it allows an even better experience when you go private with your favorite camgirl. For example, instead of jerking with one hand and type her message with another, you can now just talk to her. The Cam-to-voice feature saves you from typing.
- Cam2cam: Stripchat has joined the bandwagon to support c2c. It is available when you go private with the model. The per minute rate is higher than just-private-without-c2c. It’s typically 8 tokens more but it’s subject to individual decision. But then again, Stripchat’s private show rates is 24 tokens by default, which is slightly lower than most other cam sites. If you like cam-to-cam, you can find a list of cam sites that support it here.
- Spy shows: Spy cam is popular. Many sites even have a separate tab or category for spy shows. Although there are viewers who abuse the system and request the models to change her broadcasting setting to spy mode so that he gets to pay the spy rate instead of group show or private show (Spy show is normally cheaper than group or private shows). I have come across these requests in Bongacams a few times. Anyway, Stripchat allows models to change her room to spy mode. I presume they just accept the fact that many girls broadcast in multiple sites. If she has a private show with another site, she still has the option to let people spy from Stripchat and earn some extra tokens.
- Moderators: Stripchat calls them Knight. For those who like to be her knight and defend her, Stripchat allows you to be one. You need to be a gold member first. By this means, you will be paying $19.9 per month to be a gold member. With this status, you’ll appear gold in the user list, and gets discounts from Stripchat. Above all, your favorite model can now promote you to be her knight. Knight can mute the grey users (people who has never bought any tokens) for 24 hours.
- Fucking machine: Fucking machine has been around for over 10 years but it’s only the last few years that it made to cam. And yes, you can find girls using fucking machine in Stripchat.
- Interactive sex toys: We all like interactive toys. Guys like to take control and drive her crazy. Girls like the buzzes in her. Stripchat supports the top two interactive sex toys on cam – Lovense and Kiiroo.
Why won’t camgirls perform the way you want?
When we signup with a cam site as a model to broadcast, we were all given guidelines about what’s allow and what is not. Besides the obvious illegal acts, there are actions that are considered too obscene by the general community standard. And yet, who get to decide what’s more obscene than the others?
“Your fetish is obscene. Mine is not”
And that’s the problem.
Broadcasting in public/office
Anyway, take the big sites like Chaturbate, for example. Chaturbate doesn’t allow broadcasting in public, not even a set inside a studio to give the impression that it’s in public. With Stripchat, however, broadcasting in public is allowed. There are plenty of office setup and girls with Lovense in her. Those who would like to make it difficult for her would tip and make her toy vibrates. Watch how she struggle to hold back and not to moan or scream in front of her colleagues. But then, of course, the “colleagues” are also signed models with Stripchat; otherwise, it’s against the rules to have other people appear in front of the cam without knowing it.
Fisting and extra large toys are forbidden in some cam sites. But Stripchat has a separate category for fisting, which makes it easier to find the girls who love fisting. Again, there is no mention of extra large toys or non-sex-toys object being forbidden.
In short, I can see that Stripchat is designed by someone who has looked around the cam industry, picked the popular and best loved features, and relax the limits somewhat to allow visitors to have a wider range of choices. If you have any news about stripchat, or you would like to share your experience about Stripchat, please comment below.