What is Bongacams
Bongacams is a webcam chat site that was started a long time ago but it wasn’t big. In 2012, however, it started to take off and caught up with big cam chat sites at that time like Streamate and exceeded old cam-chat giants like ifriends (which is now dead), Flirt4free, and LiveJasmin. It’s probably because you’ll get 5 free tokens when you just sign up with an email account!
Bongacams is both for studio models and independent models. Application to be models is quite straightforward. No special software to install or run. Once your account is approved, you can start broadcasting and earning.
Viewers can choose different types of membership depending on their needs. If they don’t mind the pop-ups and ads, it’s absolutely free.
Over time, I have written about various aspects of Bongacams. Some for models and some for viewers. Hope you find it useful. 🙂
- How much are the shows
- How to make money with Bongacams (for both models and viewers)
- Bongacam viewers’ membership (good to know for both viewers and models)
- My first hour there
- Setting up your chatroom
- Who is this Beronata Services that’s paying me?
- Is it split-cam friendly?
- Ignoring vs muting viewers
- Bongacams payback and discount
- How does Bongacams appear on your credit card statement
- How to get Cam2cam (for viewers)
- Watching Bongacams on mobile phone
- How to “Add Friends” with your favorite girl
- Spy chat = cheap Private chat?
- Messaging in Bongacams
- Viewer sign up